- The underlying description is meant to provide an explanation of our policy with regards to cookies usage on this site and what we use them for. We assume that by continuing to use RUSMONACO website, You are happy to use all the below mentioned cookies and agree to our Cookies Policy. If by any reason you do not want to use our website cookies, then You can find how to opt out the cookies in the information below.
- The main reason RUSMONACO website is using cookies — is to provide our customers with the best browsing experience possible. Moreover, we utilize cookies as part of our web-analytics campaign, during which we analyze such topics as: site usage level, means of arrival on our website, on-site customer behavior, customer characteristics (such as operating system or internet browsers of our users).
- Most importantly, none of the data that is being collected as part of our cookies policy is connected or related to any of your personally identifiable information.
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file that is getting placed on Your computer’s hard drive in order to recognize who You are when You visit the website again. Those files are stored on Your computer, and getting read by Your browser when You visit the website. This way our web-application can adapt its functionality to Your needs, likes, preferences and wishes, by gathering and keeping the information about Your previous website usage.
- Most importantly, we have emphasize it once again that cookies give us absolutely no access to Your computer or any information on it. Neither they give us access to Your personal information. All we have access to is an information that you choose to share with us on a voluntary basis. Most web browsers are configured to accept cookies automatically. Obviously, You are free to change the configuration settings of Your browsers and decline cookies if You wish so. However, this might make Your user experience on RUSMONACO website less pleasant as it will prevent You from taking full advantage of the website features.
Links to other websites
- By browsing our website You might find links to other websites of Your interest. It is important to note that once You have decided to leave our website by using one of these links, we are not bearing responsibility for the protection of any information that You provide on these websites, as we do not have control other them. Moreover, those websites are not regulated by this statement, nor do they get regulated by our Privacy Statement.
Opting out of cookies?
- You have a number of options to stop storing cookies at Your computer. The easiest solution is to change Your browser settings so that it will not accept any cookies from the websites. The more advanced solution for those who have more time and computer-related skills will be to allow cookies storage only from the so-called ‘trusted’ websites.
- It is important to note that once You decide to delete all Your cookies permanently, You will need to re-enter all of Your login credentials (usernames, passwords, etc.) on all the websites that You visit. As was mentioned before, cookies might be really advantageous for Your browsing experience and a real asset for You.
Home / Cookies